Saturday, January 1, 2011

How Does Jeff Hardy Does His Face?

1.1.11.

`And so we, in 2011. You look so far, but here it is.
Saving the narrative of "what I did, where I was, as I was." Let's say that I enjoyed, it is danced, they made six in the morning, is gone to bed at seven and now I'm at work. I've done it once again. Four more hours and then I'm free for two days. Let's leave out that my face is horrible, is still ill and so I present to guests in a pitiful state / horrible. It failed.

So new year, new life? Thus he says. I really hope that things will change, labor, and even emotionally. Good intentions? `Yes, we do, then sometimes, often, leave the time they find.

So, I decided that this year will be 'my own, whatever happens, any person is in my life.

* I want to be selfish. In a good way. More caring about others, do not let me be guilty. Think of me.

* I want to take Portuguese and French to study SO my knowledge.

* Try to be less pessimistic

* Learning to use my Nikon in a decent

* believe more in me

* Continue to use the heart, despite everything that happened in 2010

* Try to find the my way, that it is not something that can be solved in 365 days, but meanwhile you start.

* Do not change for anyone. But no one really.

These are the ones that I decided to `in 1:11:10.


We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment