Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bread Baker's Apprentice,south Africa

Showdown

Making fifteen kilometers walk from Camden in London Bridge, trying to hide her tears.
The showdown, yes. Because in the end all the nodes are the comb and feel officially say ... "You know I do not know what to do" . "I'm going with a guy that has the East, but is going to marry my ex and Tuesday comes from Brazil, I do not know what to do" . That is what I want, I send everything down, everything, everything. I swallow the Sunday roast chicken with nonchalance. I swallow feel say that I open up, swallow me to say that they are idealistic. I swallow everything. But do not send down to hear me say that I do not care of others.


When the things you know, blame me when I want something real and concrete, I just want to love, I do not want sex, do not want to feel used and use as you do. Makes me sick to even tell the truth.

Four pints of cider, barely holding back tears. I think of everything to keep from crying.
Then the straw that breaks the camel's back, after hours we're together. And I take it and walk with his head down, I say you look into your eyes, I can not, are full of tears and I'm ashamed. I do not understand what I do to deserve this, I really do not I understand that. You block me, his eyes red and I, I would just disappear. I
blocks and I sit exhausted, I have no more strength this time, I no longer have. E 'fight against the windmills.

crying And I'm going to London, if not let me go. Even if you want to see me cry. For what? Would you like to "help" you "understand", do not let myself go like that. Want to know what? I love you? How do I make you understand. Conceal all, do not reveal anything to fight because I know it is a friendship and you fucking afraid of everything.

And then disappear, at least for a little while. Well, in Facebook, personal messages for the usual, you will find me. Mail the same. Abandoning the wall tot

time hurts children, are in pieces, really, I thought to start in a different way this year.


Another time.

Incredible.

not understand what's wrong with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment