Saturday, January 8, 2011

Different Parts Of Ships With Diagram

And the sense of displacement

Feeling numb, numb. What a mess .

A big mess inside and bon, I know that are extreme and severe, and stand behind me is a business.
A hole at the last minute yesterday. I was already dressed, in the idea of \u200b\u200bdinner club, a club that I want to go for a lifetime. Free. You know when you think from the morning and go out serious, you do, you do not care about the mess at work, so that then dances etc. etc. etc. And PAAM. Hole. Buca colossal. Resulting fervor, anger, sadness, thoughts do not.
I know it is a hole and tot, there is . But perhaps it is one of the things I hate most, especially the last minute, especially when it is only in two .
So yesterday, after exit fix dinner (pizza, ice cream, chips and champagne courtesy of the roommate) I got in my pajamas and I started to lose me. Oh no dipingiamoci like crazy, rock `come on, So I lost. Please, control tower, stop the tears.
Ryanair comes to my rescue, me and my ideas unhealthy to phone parents and say, "I come to take Sunday morning?". Well were not so happy, I go home twice a year when I get home, especially after two weeks since I came back, there must be a reason. `There's a reason but I really want to talk (daughters) do. It does not lead anywhere and come on, just knights, princes and horses, and Orcs Azzuri. We are adults. However I will
`short, not tomorrow, but next week I'd go to Italy. I've also done for a tooth that hurt me, So I visit the dentist, for sport, so are family.
I would not have taken three days off to stay here, I need at home, I need to find myself and lose some things here.
Then I thought of New York waiting for me. Holidays blessed, blessed to have found a ticket to the NBA.

not want to turn this thing into a problem, but it actually is (in part). What I want to be an insensitive sciaquetta (Jay Z is always right * 99 * docet problems), I do not have to do that '.
All are married, have spouse or have brothers and / or sisters.
I do not know is what I got, because my parents are there and are alive and well and healthy, I took this thing " only / one / forever." as I know. Manco is explained, you do not even explain. Just when I'm deciding
to "formally" I put all UK residents ste doubts.
little things and lose trust in people. Small things and understand that I must rely primarily on myself. Even though I have wonderful friends you `away. Perhaps I want too much from people, perhaps asking too much and I know.
Whatever.


I need to think. Sola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment