Saturday, January 8, 2011

Is Susten 300 Capsules Safe

Salvatore Filoti: The Dr AMAndriani, with a scientific approach and multiple poses serious questions and doubts and deep to the question Camillo Monaco. Salvatore

....
[I state that I welcome the comparison, the discussion. It 's the first time I read (with satisfaction): "Personally I consider Sartorio and Pastorelli innocent and unsuspecting victims of a climate of violence and hatred of some who deserve respect and remembrance. " To do so is 'Filoti friend with the following email today.]

Dear Franco,
I think it is lawful and proper to give you an answer to the writing making it clear a few things:

1) It is my custom or habit repress or censor anyone; personally respect all opinions and listen to them (even when you do not agree).
But just as my costume is not silent and not take a position on any issue I have is heart. I do not like Pontius Pilate or nothing for those who perpetuate it never takes a position but it is wrong. For this I respect you and respect you (even when you do not agree with): you're not a Pontius Pilate and the show even when you do not agree with (or another course from my point of view). You are the remains and you remain free to express your opinion and welcome any opinion, but also free to accept and listen to those who do not share and express themselves properly, honestly and anonymously disagreement.

2) It 's true, I express my point of view from descending, and for this I can be accused of being biased. See, on this let me quote a great educator Paulo Freire, who argued that "must always take place in educating always clear who is expressing his point of view." Well, having said that I think I've always expressed my opinion clear that other views are possible and illuminating the ground well that we're watching it clarifies better what happens in that area. Therefore, even when considering the historical facts and events must do so with documents in hand, reviewing the various sources and in particular contextualizing the facts at the time of the events. I know that what occurred was neither beautiful nor pleasant for anyone, especially for the victims. What I ask is that you include the fact that there were many other responsibilities related to all those (Bishop Margarita in the head) that trade in the dark and stirred the hearts in these and other events. For this reason Please review the events in their entirety (starting from the question of brigandage to get to the events of the previous Christmas and blood passing through all the abuses perpetrated by the Bourbons in the years before the unification of Italy). For this reason I invited you and also try to understand what happened April 13, 1809 in Oria to try to understand who were the Bourbons and their followers and what responsibilities they had it in the minds of serious Oritani and citizens of other municipalities.

3) What I wrote to you I did this friend Tonino welcome with which I am still to work for other things and that is still my friend despite having different opinions on this matter. This contrasts with the position of Dr Andriani has always had a scientific approach to the issue and plural and to which I have nothing to blame as it poses serious questions and doubts and deep. See Franco, documents relating to the life of Camillo Monaco there are many (including from the State Archives of Lecce and Naples), but unfortunately most of them, so far, concerns the period after the unit.

4) Ask the archives: You know very well because I've personally expressed what is my position. I have also always tried to collaborate with anyone, correctly, I have requested the material. I have witnessed his welcome, Dr Andriani, Professor Still, his friend John Ferraioli, Pino Malva and above the head of the library and archive Antonio Carone. Just with Pino and Antonio Mauve we are working on some archival documents that will soon be posting. We also inform you that, personally, I'm just arranging a series of archival materials relating to the life of Camillo Monaco I am also digitizing and transcribing with a view to making them available through the local archives. About this forces me to reveal a made at various times and at different government have expressed the idea to digitize archival materials that possess or microfilm. Unfortunately, for want of a cost problem, want of political will that was not possible. So I'm trying to do it personally, consistent with my means, my skills and time available I have. Moreover, since last year, I proposed a study to schools with students Camillo Monaco and the unification of Italy through the provision of archival materials. So in that respect I believe that no one has anything to reproach myself.

5) It is no secret that the Risorgimento was intentional and done by the bourgeoisie for economic and political reasons because there they wanted to leave the oppression of all the regimes and dictatorships that raged in Italy. Peasants, Artisans and they were only tools (I use a brutal end to make the idea) "cannon fodder" (the rest of the term is not mine but of many different historical and cultural backgrounds and political orientations). Moreover, in all the wars and revolutions, in the front row there are almost always the soldiers, not generals or politicians. Unfortunately, this is a bitter reality that will not please many "liberal" right and left, Catholics and others, but a reality. For this reason I too would like to know who actually trade in the dark and made possible those terrible events. Certainly it is incontrovertible the fact that the story ended with the acquittal (as you yourself say) and that one of the key witnesses, De Angelis, retracted what was said in the first instance by claiming to have witnessed for the false sense of revenge and personal hatreds. Personally I consider the Sartorius and the Shepherds and innocent victims unaware of a climate of violence and hatred of some who deserve respect and remembrance. Please review what students wrote in "68" Pier Paolo Pasolini about the allegations to the police to understand who were the real victims and the real culprits.

Finally, I would have expected even a few words about your two questions that I ask myself in my writing:
* What is the link between the celebration Unification of Italy 'and the facts on which he was involved Camillo Monaco?
* What answers we give to those who want to deny the unification of Italy and separated by a two-tier federalism selfish and to return our country to 1815? President Napolitano has done well to remember that a true federalism solidarity can only be made through the unit.

Finally let me answer a very brief call-friend Romualdo De Simone, very well put the issue in schools Tricolore: What did Mrs. Gelmini in schools to celebrate this event? What resources has made available the same lady and this government so that schools could celebrate? The best answer was given the same lady Gelmini: "students" will celebrate making themed movies through mobile phones "(quoted text). But he had not forbidden to use their own Mrs. Gelmini?.

Gardone Riviera January 8, 2011
With appreciation and affection your Savior Filoti
---------
back to say that as written by Benvenuto, the acquittal of Monaco in the appeal process does not appear to all full. In my view, reveal a sort of SCURDAMMECE DU 'PASSATU ..... About the questions addressed to me by my Filoti say that, in my opinion, the celebrations of the Unity of Italy should be in each city of the Republic and should characterized the area with what happened 150 years ago in each municipality. Consequently, in my humble opinion, should speak of the exploits dell'oritano Camillo Monaco "deemed a patriot of the Risorgimento movement and national Salento" and at the same time remember the figure of those three poor souls who have the same Filoti rightly considers to be "innocent victims and unaware of a climate of violence and hatred of some who deserve respect and remembrance "

To answer the question about the project of" federalism selfish and two-speed "by the Northern League should expand a lot and I do not think the speech should and for various reasons, however, I believe that part of the responsibility in the continuous spread of power and claims on the part of the Northern League should be charged to our political representatives in Parliament.

0 comments:

Post a Comment