"I am smart just enough to surround myself with smart people to solve my problems" (James Cameron)
"Maybe I was too malicious before, when I called pirate. "" And I perhaps too kind when I said that I was not. But I try to live in the present. Where the ghosts of old crimes have no place. And you? "" No, I do not believe in ghosts even though I have seen a lot in my life. "" His past the storm. "" Vanity, pride ... mistakes that cost me ... I have a loved one. " And now you throw in arms of danger. "" Oh, the old tigers presenting the dual purpose of ferocity. And fall fighting! (From "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen")
Silvio Berlusconi is the mask of sad old age, the vigor that vanishes. The old lion wounded continues to be fierce.
Nichi Vendola maintains that the true beauty and aging, change, against the flashy Olympian of Dionysus and that beauty has to do with the voucher, with the right and the truth? Oh yeah? So a person whose breath stinks .. is not unpleasant, but he knows dell'afrore sepulchral beauty, to put it ... oh ... Vendola
But the beauty is be young, the reactivity and possibly heterosexual male, and for me, beauty is synonymous with fireworks, construction and art of deception. The theater is beautiful, the painting is beautiful! Dr. Silvio Parnassus, the man who would cheat the Devil, is here for you, can make you laugh, but often cry, can make you think about your selfishness, that he knows how to live with fearless aplomb.
Berlusconi is a father, a son, a demon lost among the maze of his mind, calls for love and unconditional surrender, but often generates more hatred and conflict. And it has the thickness of the great statesman, but rather recalls a consummate actor, a news anchor on Sunset Boulevard, between crazy partying, bunga bunga and children ready to dance on his innocence ... I consider myself an honest person so often and people are fascinated by the pop star, be they sporting, political or musicians, it is the charisma of the head ... say ...
Creator The seller of dreams, or Charlatan Wizard of Oz
I come from a family of left, how many of you, and as a child I learned words like solidarity, progress, respect and empathy. Well, my empathy for thirty solitary imbolsito and genetic problems of balding, is a man who over the past 18 years has been better than any other country that I love and where I'd die. The country is Italy.
The person is Silvio Berlusconi and if you really want to face what we've become, you must be reflected in the face of the man who leads your country!
So if you share the ideal of beauty, remember that behind this tragic mask, this novel Meneghino, fake and plastic, there are sorrows, sacrifices and a conscious maturity of the young man who wanted to be, but it was not because the Time is surely missed ... ... (Vendola would say!)
But above all there is humanity, fall. The revocation of a manly man is never a nice thing to tell or a living and unfortunately we Around this time too the media, we are experiencing this phenomenon is the most overblown, epic and botulinum in modern Western history. A
Berlusconi's two things I envy her unbridled vitality, but also his money, his boundless wealth and a woman who has perhaps lost forever as Veronica Lario, because I love the women left, and those like her elegant sophisticated that arise in the ground and hide behind the Moons of Pandora!
riprendiamola ... and in his hand, riprendiamola Reclaim the whole life, earth, moon and abundance! (Claudio Lolli)
Dario P. Hunter Greek
0 comments:
Post a Comment