Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pimple Rash On Bum After Using Veet

of vodka, coke and Subsonica.

Things happen so ', without you the program.
comes a time in which we must lay the cards on the table.
And then? So they say.

Yesterday I just had to pick things that I had left him before leaving. My pajamas and sweatshirts, skirts. Instead, everything is transformed into a pint in Camden, chicken dinner with fries and wine. And at 10, when I realized it was too late to go home, the morbid idea of \u200b\u200bgoing out to get another bottle of wine. Meanwhile, since my imbranataggine (in English are said to be clumsy), I found a way to reverse two glasses of wine on the carpet. True, we waste the wine that way. Anyway. After deciding that we needed more to drink ... well, here we come home with vodka and coke. Background
Subsonica. Some songs are on Facebook cuore.Scriverci stab at a distance of two centimeters. Status with 125 comments. Sick.
yet. Deciding to stay with him, because he betrayed me 'bacco and I do not want to return from roommates.
lost and confess. Me and him. Two opposing worlds. What you do not fully understand. To be told that her ex comes back from Brazil. That's natural stories, that it is not love.
What I will not want anything and what I feel is something so great, that put aside its own.
That now it is time to calm down. That sometimes I am disappointed that the overestimate. But that `I know without him being there, just no.Alle five in the morning will still be` a `a parlare.E absurd our relationship. How I messed up, hard to understand, moody and fickle, but I am.
What can I do ... love is a sin.
Although this is us. The two of us. SO. We refrain from harassing those who see us together, we understand that there ... so what?

not really know where we will end up ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment