Monday, January 3, 2011

Paralyzed Back Legs Bearded Dragon

Odi et amo

How to love and hate a person at a time?

indiscriminate love many small things. I love a smile, a phrase I love, I love dancing. I hate beliefs, I hate to know that his hands touch other faces, other hands, other moments of life. Whether mechanical gestures, full of pleasure, feelings.
hate to know that proves nothing, he uses his head and the heart. Or so he wants me to believe. I hate going up against a wall, which is not my beautiful wall. I hate to cry in secret back home at night, smoking a cigarette, his eyes red into the house, hoping that no one understands. I love when I'm good, when we dance like idiots and tamarri and the others are out even if they were next to us. I love how he looks at me and laughs, not realizing it. I love to sleep with him, even though Russian, though his eyes are just addicted to wake up, even if it has a sweet gesture for me. Even if there is a wall between us and sleep in the same bed.

hate this situation, which creates and has created dipendenza.Odio who died in January, I hate January Lei
that reminds me I love him and love him and I would not. I would hate it with my heart and I'm not capable. I hate knowing that I do not see, I hate when they are so bad to tell him that "it's heartless." I love to see some sick when I tell him that I would not have ever known . I hate people who see photographs, they see us and say "you are comfortable with" or "you are together?".

hate to see things that I'm lonely, I hate to not be complacent Europe that maybe knows little woman to enjoy life more than me. I hate feeling stupid and hide everything. I hate my heart and love.
I hate not want to ask anything, because I'm not capace.Odio two hours and I love the phone. I hate to hear that you needed him. I hate that he does not understand and do not understand email. I love his voice, he teases me. I hate not feeling up to it.

bitter hatred.

hatred and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment