Bacchus, by golly! In
Another evening. So '.
An evening with missing parts, of which I'm putting together pieces, reflections, words, not helped by Bacchus.
I enjoyed it, and how. I danced like a crazy, chilometrici.Io over heels, to dance. I almost do not recognize.
Lambrusco wine, vodka and coke, punch.
exchange of speeches in English, by which time the ratio has abandoned us. He speaks his heart. To be told once again "You're a friend, do not expect anything, do not wait, I might not return" , "you've idealized", "me and you, there's nothing else to explain". Confusion a thousand. Feeling stupid, like I was just me to see certain things. Fall to the ground all the castles, houses of cards.
I knew, after what happened earlier this month, but it looks like a soap opera. Can you say three thousand times to your brain that you need a man, not a kid, but nada, do not enter. Friends tell me this angry and worried, the mother tells me, but I am stubborn. A ventiquatrenne the province, I never considered that before. One is `special, but the shortcoming of many things that are essential for me and for which I do but now a deaf ear.
laugh, dance, laugh, laugh . I end up even close to the DJ. I clarify, on stage and left half a meter, the DJ. But there is a regular DJ. It is half of Cassius. Going Home.
I try to digest words, looks, feelings, as if it were easy. Another time
not feel up to, not be enough for anybody. When the person wishing to have fun with others (many), in different ways. Take and accept a mistake as big as a house.
It 's a struggle,' cause there are no head, not really. Eight days of work comes seguito.Poi " the guy who is perfect but with whom there may be nothing and that obviously does not take me as stupid "in visit to London. I think I` lighthouse third time at Twickenham, between the British and Italians on Saturday and I lose forth. Fabric Saturday sera.Stare well, you know when they say they feel good ? The following week there Vinicius ticket in the front row and me happy. On Saturday, after another consultation with Magnetic Man and Crystal Castle. And then New York comes close, thankfully.
Mixed feelings, because it is still a When I come home crying, but nobody knows. I walk to London Bridge, amid the drunks on Saturday night. I do with my tears and make us some case and look at me with compassione.Sono particularly salty tears. A swirl of my thoughts and ask and view of Tower Bridge at 5 am because the `My life seems ever a movie. A film with a plot very strange and complicated, but still a movie.
I do not have music in my ears. Only the sound of the night, the people of the night.
I really think was a mess. Complicated, difficult to understand, at least for readers of the blog.
'm crazy lately. I have this crazy side, this Na `almost dancing on the cube, which previously would not have done anything like that. It frightens me to this side, that I have done my books and adolescence stages.
am scared and at the same time are aware that I'm alone but I manage by myself. Sometimes you want to have someone by your side but `.
0 comments:
Post a Comment