VALENTINE DAY
Just the fact that there is someone who is celebrating me .... angry. But I was also angry
Mother's Day, Father's that, not to mention that of women .... but, for me, has always had a positive side ... In fact, I always celebrated with men .... all free women from their last out and stamped by centuries of slavery .... in front of a pizza!
. The other parties often make me sad ... and I feel a yearning to climb ... unidentified .... but I do not care to dig inside of me ... to know why. It 'just so!
E 'night, we're already in the fateful day when millions of husbands and distracted fugitives, at least bring a rose to her companion .... and many other cats to smell a dead give their man, SSI ... exactly what has affected both the worn by his on duty.
I had much, much, much love I have inside me, and holidays or anniversaries are always belonged to those days when an emotion, desire is alive ... Valentine's Day
consider it a paradox and a sentimental orgy of glitter hearts.
When two love each other, and I mean love, do not exchange gifts in installments, but that day may be used to exchange thoughts, words and deeds.
When two love each other, time takes on different values, is longer when you are away, when you are together is fleeting.
However, putting aside my counter always be, I recognize that today, for all those who may be the opportunity to renew promises made and be told "are always and still happy to have met you."
For me, the story is another, and then exorcise with irony, with the tale .... I guess that told by my bohemian, good at writing, and even more whispered, while his ready story, gave him the image of my hair spread on the pillow. CINDERELLA
Valentine's Day gift for so many centuries still a long dream.
Cinderella, century-old, widowed for some time, he spends his days living with fabulous memories, with the faithful, sly old cat and love, always on his knees.
One evening, returns to the Blue Fairy,
"FATA really you?" After so many years ... but I see you again you are beautiful! are not changed, what brings you to me? "
" Yes, dear Cinderella, I had a facelift, liposuction, I was immersed in a bath of salts lubabma, but that's another story.
Since the last time I saw you have led an exemplary life, and having spent too much time asprimere you are entitled to three wishes. "
Cinderella blush, and his voice cracking with emotion said:" You know, fairy, BLUE died before he did Investment little lucky, bought Parmalat and Cirio ... went on a variable rate mortgage to renovate the castle, in short we lost everything and I love and live in poverty, so I would go back to being rich "
" No problem baby "
From the rap to a chair and the cave becomes a beautiful castle.
" And now dear do you want more? "Cinderella
spreads his arms hanging from meat, then observe the scars of time on his body and says :
"I'd like to go young and beautiful as ever, is too much?"
"No facts by sprinkling salt Lubamba" And so Cinderella
regains form of a young girl, and resurface ancient desires and hormones begin to go to three thousand
... "I left a dying wish, baby, do you want?"
"Fairy, I do not know if I ask too much, but my old friends are all dead, I still just LOVE my dear cat, you could turn it into a magnificent Prince?
The fairy then a wand on the head of the cat, old and balding, and with a meow and a brividone turns into a beefy, gym at the right point, sensual, with longish hair and pouring, and so beautiful that the swallows would stop to admire the flight ....
After that, the fairy goes away, yelling at Cinderella SGAS .... ....
"Congratulations, enjoy your new vitaaaaaa ..... eng. ... ta .... a. ...!!"
Match the Blue Fairy, Cinderella and LOVE you look in your eyes, first softly, then with complicity with others .... so ... and secret thoughts. .. .... fantasies
Love moves closer, takes between male caressing arms, brushes her hair ... the whispers:
"I bet you regret having made me castrated ... bitch!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment