Under acids, So. Not because he got some strange pill, but because `it seems to be lost, but present, hyperactive, running around 'and the` like a madman. Friends who come to find that in London you are looking to keep up with everything 'and who knows, who knows how will end `. In the meantime, we stick in the middle of talks that do not go well, which go already knowing that they will ` and I bruised my face against the usual wall, trying to understand why we say "Italians go abroad and find good jobs and wages are beautiful." Jump to explain to them my life and my rhythm and all curricula submitted. Here there is nothing moves. Today I even thought to move to Spain, but right now, although I know that a change would do me good, I'm not sure I have the forces necessary to do so.
A strange weekend, especially the last one. Sometimes people meet without doing anything special you do understand how things really should be. Then is strange to see how these people do not or are not "working" with others. And to think that perhaps the quiet life in a provincial town with a house, someone who loves you, trips abroad and a few laps might not be sorry. SO after all the mixing of trouble on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were perfect. With him that perhaps there is a hologram of what I want. You wrote that you open, that there `. Thousands of miles and untouchable.
do not know. Two more pounds lost this weekend. All the stress. That you would not want to see things, hear you saying that you throw down there, from a friend that you should not ricevere.Si `to say that I drank too much and I was wrong. Friday `we're not even out. A bottle of vodka in two. I am in his room. I lost. He who comes out with phrases that are bad, they are like knives. I still think that, "tell me what you want is not so much` "It is not to hope that change your mind, but because` I only see fear in his eyes. Afraid of what I do not know, but I perceive it. Cursed heart, you go out sometime? Sentrti say that "you were wrong, you do not eat, but what you want, not become anorexic, you are not lean." Hear, "I gesture of affection, sleep hugging, no I can not, it's only in another way" "You've imagined and idealize everything," "What do you want to do it ...? Do, then you know that changes everything. " I do not know. I came home at 11 am, not crying, I was promised me. I felt raped inside. I made to hurt the person you want most is good, a person in whom I trusted. Perhaps it is true that they are "too", which are a mix of emotions, events, feelings, people I met, I lived and I have vissuto.Da Saturday I felt the need for revenge, to prove what they are with my faults and my quality ', with my past, my present and my future. For me.
Lotto with my whole being to balance and look at more adherent to the reality of myself, without shells, adjustments, or stereotypical mating complications result. Or the "person". Ad personam.
A flutter of thoughts, but trajectories logical decomposed. Heart, heart flipped, stirred, stepped on or ignored. A heart that is' them, which many seek, then when they see it ... step back, look back, they see the way out. See more cozy dens, more unsatisfactory, more immediate, more convenient. And I stoop to, to limit myself, for my being "too", I can not.
I have not yet learned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment