Thus I, with the rain
This morning I was violently awakened by a courier who wanted at all costs to dispose of the package (for my roommate) down the door. I was gently absorbed so `if you will, between the arms of Orpheus. The time required for I realized that someone was actually knocking on the door, or rather slammed the door of the mailbox, because here in UK `bells you no .... not even the shadow and was gone. Went to break the boxes next to the `why give him the package designed to our apartment. What holy patience.
ordunque abrupt awakening. `And so, like when you're forced to do something, I had no better option to get up, although I was not entirely convinced of having to get up but aware that I could not get back to sleep otherwise I would have woken up 'who knows when.
time to go out and find the rain. Eighth day of work. `Well yes. We can do it. High and low, low and high, even with this tooth tediarci.
weekend Tomorrow, tomorrow night night. Series, "Who knows what` combine '. Saturday arrives. And
`` will continue for those who will live. And I, I will find. We hope not to suffer.
Greetings from the corresponding.
0 comments:
Post a Comment