vent post-meeting work. Under
I felt in love with details.
We live in it as through water.
I dive there and I plaything.
let me penetrate things very teputano insignificant, insubstantial, intangible.
Small details repudiated by the world of appearances, of the dominance.
Why is taking all personally, to his chest, to the point of the heart, `they left. Here is the
lamma sharp and you, rather than move to the sides, I offer fearless to blow.
coldly aware violently.
I like playing with words.
Dura chewing this candy, full of tar and Rasoli.
Hard to chew, so `for revenge, self-love to hate.
Objectively as opposition.
Simulacra of possibilities, to fight something that does not exist, that there's no, but it persists.
gorgeous essence of a destiny that seems ready-mixed, poorly stocked.
dolre And that, you hide the pain in the sternum, a thousand analysis have led to non-existent, but every now and then reappears, mean, at inopportune moments, engulfing emotions.
disguised desecrated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment