Friday, November 5, 2010

Gay Cruising Places Bangalore

messy phantasmagoric adventures.

Here I am again. What
novelty.
to work after a day of rest after three years and a meeting with some friends (Australian and English) of Erasmus. Meeting that brought memories and emotions, which are always there but it `In short, a bit of species does. It makes you realize how much I miss you and the Erasmus university life, how it was all different, messed up in its own way, but in short, intense and beautiful. Not to pay the bill, electricity and gas, the meter, the trouble with the work, all the customers in short jerks. Bello.

Next week will be 'very intense. I have a gig almost every night and work in the morning from 7 to 4.Siamo inexplicably still "fully booked" and no one capacity, also weekdays. Anyway I was saying, concerts. A TUESDAY, African music, which I won the tickets. For those not conoscessse me, I make any contest, any contest (except lottery and maybe I could do that well change your life). And most often, always win. Most of the time are concert tickets. And I tell you to do. Tuesday, this indicator. Wednesdays LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip, in a secluded venue in the North East London. Friday evening `Foals and Crystal Fighters, which I love. Friday night, `I'm leaving for Belgium I Love Techno. That I leave for Holland and then go to Maastricht and then to Ghent. Splash infinite. Four hours away by train, flight at 6 am, if you lose airport.Quindi night in my tracks you know why. I have no information "absolutely" mine. Why else give mad. Already the name "I love techno". That is, let's talk. There comes to mind a bunch of tangled dancing in levels of "noise" hallucinating. So imagine, my mom keeps saying, that "I'm fifteen years," after what he heard that happened to the Love Parade is, `Who knows what might think. `So much so, that in my youth I was much more 'hip-hop-pettinat went very very posh Parioli-what-you-wish-I-I Love Techno. That in reality 'should be called "I love electronica." Since there are Crookers, Underworld, Bloody Beetroots, Magnetic Man And Techno zero. But these are details. Well I am a little scared I would have also, despite having turned the stadium for years. We'll see. Do not miss are good at lying, so `I'll get lost for two days and hope that my not worry too much.
Then I'll go with "my best friend, who knew that my and my" friend Roman. " Ok, pounds and pounds and pounds and pounds of patience. Really.

ie. My becoming an existential problem. And that someone is worthy to comment, because I'm losing my mind take me seriously. I have a great friend, a friend who I love madly, to which I said that I like but 'and' everything is not for me. " In August, when he was with a girl. To which I want a good soul. With that step all weekend. With whom I sleep all weekend, and nothing happens. Nothing, nothing. Oh dear I seem invisible. But it is invisible. I'm not Naomi Campbell, but in short, my self-esteem is not zero, but less than a thousand. I know it seems a problem with that is, girls. But we signed the head is loosing seriously indeed. What I do is that I am by anyone. That as far as London is great .. if I sleep with you there's a reason '. What if I order a mask from America, there is a reason. If I'm cercanod to become the best possible reason there `. If I write a note saying something that I did not tell anyone. One reason there. Santa patience. But these men? I do not look upon me is that I jump on that one, but one who understands. Not that a BHO, I leave them ' in the balance, do not send me away, but I know, I know that I want, which is not enough, not 1.70, skinny, androgynous and ethereal.
Pero `.. but however, is, will have to finish Somehow. I have a friend who tells me to quit the holy, the one that tells me leave it, to stop being the victim, the "trovatene another."
Meanwhile ...

"that will confusioneeeeeee 'percheeeeee''.....


Delirium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment