Monday, November 8, 2010

Woman Next Door Stockings



And here I am, on Monday 'at work. From London-good English, I say that is a shocking cold, is gray and has also been raining cats and dogs this morning. A desire to leave their homes to be zero. I lit a cigarette and slipped on her coat, put the Dr. that my Marteens dusted off and brought from home and I ventured into the world. Lipgloss and pencil on the eyes, pink nail polish by Chanel, `because I was all dressed in black, but there was something colorful. Moral strange. Strange after yet another strange weekend.
I only had a day off yesterday. Saturday I worked and after I got angry for having upset the plans I have to exit 8, My Lovely evening of electronic music. `We are now not much more rocknroll, indie, electro, but with so much learned enough tamarri but always chic, which scares me a little.

past weekend. Weekend heavy. Emotionally emotionally heavy. Weekend with turning points. How do you explain to them the feelings that one hidden under pounds of mud, and that 'cold as I do not know what, that you want a good soul? How do you let him know that you are doing wrong, because it seems `to give you for granted while you are that passionate, that would not flourish were made but also a hug, a word? certain things can not be said, can not be imposed, it may not. I'd probably get tired 'and Did I detto.Sono also out with a bottle of white wine in `body Friday, but I was sober. We're bordering on the road of alcoholism, we are in England.

Speeches on the terrace, with a cigarette in his hand. Discourses do not feel wanted, even as a friend. I pretend that I am too, I who am eisgente? `You are, 'because I'm giving so much, I'm hiding Love, and it is very difficult. It is Love, that will be comfortable, that they love, who understands what it's worth. It is painful to know that they are not for him. I have that philosophy, the good values, he is the concrete, doing, ask yourself goals. It 's a conversaizone an hour outside London in fredo, while the music echoes inside. It is the my heart stops beating, as I would like to stop. It is the understanding that I wish there was someone who is not afraid of his feelings, which is exposed, which makes them so, that tells you what he wants is quelllo you think.
It 's the understanding that is not me, who does not see my love, what overflowing, is contained in strength.
Vivo emotions, words, feelings. That's me. The one who believes in the great feelings, but that `thanks to all who met it is always due to think again. Why not here talking about physical appearance, we are talking about feelings. And I'm not one that goes by, so `without leaving a mark. I do not like such things', for one night. I fall in love mode make people, their gestures, 'the way of being. I fall to speak of. And this time, they are cooked, baked by sick, cooked to want to change, to want to be * some * what they are not. Let me hear you say that "I love you 'and' was a small victory. I bring home and put in the drawer. `Why will not change anything, but I have to change. I must demand more of why not have the strength to fight for other people to see what you have the `below, I will not change people. These things are simple, real profonde.Devono born by the person, should not be extracted. Love is not created, Love does not oblige me that they are well into her head. I call true friendship, not taken for granted.

e mail I received recently. I have wonderful people who love me. Who write to me, hold me, I bear. Here you see, you do not love, but you have friends, beautiful, beautiful. What you perceive as miles, some of which are bad, 'cause they would like things to go well. And I sometimes I wonder what I wrong to be lost forever madly for people in this way. Lose your head, lose heart, lose myself. `So blatant, but not for the person for whom I lose emotional / rational shots. Getting far as to say "but you had not you noticed?". And to think that if they notice strangers.

"We are SO good."

I also know that we are SO good.
`I'm all right so to do the shopping. `I'm fine so yet another morning waking up in bed. `I'm so good at dancing in the crowd and then turn around and they know that you are so near us, you are there, whatever happens, even if I defend myself very well by herself,` because I have the little body of a bull imbufalito and stress of a week to expel. I'm fine when I put my favorite song and I unleashed like a mad woman. I'm fine when I say shoot me ... a little. I'm fine when I leave with my mind and saw you listen anyway. I'm good when I see you dancing and sometimes I think that when I was in high school or college 'I would never exit with a `well, seriously and not as a matter of feeling superior. I'm fine when we lose 4 am in North London, Primrose Hill and drags you in, even when you say "It is not dangerous." But it is' perhaps, but with my best friend, who may happen to me?
I'm fine, and the rest say Onon counts.

we are friends, but how do you hide your love?
I look damn fucking pathetic and I know I am. But I'm feeling. I want to hide. I want to be a bitch, uncaring, non-sensitive. Those who go home with someone who does not even know. They're good, that make girls easy and comfortable. But perhaps not.
I loved the idea. Or that.
The problem 'has always been that I first fell in love, I lost, preserved giant.
This time is awfully different. It's hard. A fight with myself, to deny, not to shine through. And the other part does not help me. Why Laços seems more simple, more natural way and does not see that mae me. I hope that one day ends, that if you take away someone, a smart and beautiful, that it does feel good, and I am the friend who jumps out from time to time for a concert. I have come to expect this.

makes absolutely no sense to make a "joke" and then again in August as a scene, to explain my feelings, feeling rejected, not up and start the tour rearrangement again, I do not know if it's worth . I do not know, now do not even believe it.

I have to start seeing other people, to cut out my space. A forgotten gestures that actually 'does not mean anything.
I can not fight against windmills, I can not fight for those who do not want to do it.

`Maybe someone will come who will do` the right way. What `pull out that wonderful person. What to watch for hours while sleeping. The lovely girl that stroking for hours, `why do you think, meat is meat, but I would not like what he` knows, maybe the sense of recognition is what I want, let's put it that way.
I exposed my heart, I left out the rest, my fault. E 'roa to start looking for work. It is now.
E 'to be conscious of myself, my possibility '.
's time to hide your love, in the mud, under tons of mud. Or at least try.


And try to forget how it makes me feel good. And you know how 'nice to take a pillow in her room, to see those two eyes, hear his voice, it ballare.Di watch her beautiful smile and say "It 's enough." To take him by the hand and volegli hand warmer when the cold does not see inside me, I do not see ....

It's time to stop loving Na `, this time seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment