Saturday, November 27, 2010

Can You Freeze Chicken Chow Meon



short.
not deny that it hurts, it's hard. I am striving to large, with various consequences.
He 's gone as it should go. There 's been another night, in which Bacchus helped me great, because I was there to confess, but it's worth it. One evening when I laughed like a fool. But the taste, you know you taste? An evening in which a rotten drunk, which would not have given even a penny tells me "do not kiss him, he's cute, but you do not deserve it, not for you." That is a coincidence, it is up to you and says so. And how
not if not it's worth it. See the "signs" that someone else has left, you see those signs are bad, you can see into the heart and cursed you. What do you know that you have before you someone who has other couplings, has other locations. He has different eyes, has no skin, and her hair. Caresses, the smiles, the kisses are not my own. What I feel is lost, is non-returnable container.
to share a bed Another night, another night of thoughts.
hurts.

I just want to take my space, I want to find me, I want to be me, I feel good. And yes

then nothing but Interpol Black Rebel Motorcycle probably. Today

meeting with friend, classmate in high school. What goes, goes. Ie Let's face it. I waste my time with a ventiquatrenne who does not know what to do with his life and gleefully amusement and other grow and marry and go to live with. Yes mine is (healthy) envy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment