Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Can I Take To Stop Having Boners

Sunday evening

home. Incredbile. Already in bed, to rest after this intense weekend.
As usual, the excitement, the 'waiting time, the time comes down.

Last night we went back to 5. o'clock is power outage in the parking lot where there was a party, just when they started Digitalism DJ set. And tadaaa. An hour wait and then as we were to go after picking up their jackets, they return. DJ set better, really.

The moment of fatigue and destruction comes, because you can mosh, push, jump, but you can not do this without destroying them.

mixed feelings indeed. I have a fear of crowds. Star of changing too much for someone who does not deserve it, for someone who does not want me. I'm scared because I do not recognize it, not me. I've changed things at the risk, relationships, feelings. I've changed. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to be doing a great bullshit. With nothing

among us again, and my friends tell me that we are "too friendly", without which nothing can happen, the people closest who are worried about me. Too early to be, because I do not know where I'm going, how I'm acting so.

Waking up in his bed, destroyed, cramps everywhere. While he sleeps, I and my thoughts that fly, tie me, torturing me and I also take it around. I watch him, follow his features, I feel his breath. I'm kidding a little. I do not know what I'm trying, trying to hide, to annihilate, to silence, to pretend.
Because when I lean on him I'm fine, I'm fine, nothing, no nothing.
Kebab, PC, TV series. Sunday afternoon.

Another weekend, another will come along.

"That you're not."

and keep repeating that they are not enough, perhaps, yes I'm ruining.

Perhaps I should go away ... for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment