Saturday, November 6, 2010

Na Dobre I Na Zle On Line Gratis



as if I had realized at last, somebody will say `that's not for me. as if.
comes the moment of truth, when you realize that some effort to meet you do not.
does not want you, you are not in his thoughts, Na `, the truth is this. You do not need letters, thoughts, gifts, efforts, four hours of sleep. I want a story that does not exist, at least for me. I want the moon, the moon utopian dream of a fragmentation of the inane thoughts and desires, outside the conceivable. Why can not I deserve it, I've been waiting years now and I stopped.
"You're more a good girl." True, I've changed, I suffered a lot in these months. I deserve love, the one with a capital. What my colleague said even deserve. Deserve a man and not a little boy. deserve to talk to a crap, but even Shakespeare. one with a level. One for which I would do anything and enjoy it. I do not do things in exchange for something, even in friendship, but again, once again, I would have messed, you made a mistake.
When I said it all when everyone said, `Na you're doing? To what, for whom, why. I was losing friends, friends, people. For a man, a person who made me, that makes me feel good, but when there's more to give ... laziness inertia, fatigue. I want one with the balls. A strong, smart, not half a sock. One
to keep me head.
I do not know if there do not know.
But this disappointment, again, how much it hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment