Update dull.
I'm still alive. After a trip to North Europa.Olanda infinite, Belgium, back in England. I do not know how many trains, buses, shuttles, I took it, but it was worth it. A giant show with five pavilions, chill-out area, excellent organization. And so even people `Tamarra as I thought.
Crookers spectacular, to upholding the honor Italian. But really, I already told you how much you love bot? And Phra? Magnetic Man , dubstep wonderful group. Needless to point out how it was practically in the front row. Obvious. I danced like a crazy until 5 o'clock in the morning, until my legs have retto.Tre days almost without sleep, I do not know yet as I travel fatto.Treni endless thoughts and him.
My heart? My heart is . A small pieces. Well two days, two days so `with the object of your thoughts and next thoughts. Dull, melensaggine, but we can. What can I do if there is much cliche `to say that you're crazy to lose your friend that you do not compute? You're worse than a baked apple to someone who does not see you, which you're stuck like a tick, sleeping on your shoulder, caressing and then take a slap. Which would you say that is one of the people who want more, but you can not do. Which you feel inferior, why not you're pretty pussy, but that goes well, you have two degrees, serve some, but not to him. At times almost regret having a fifth and you want to be androgynous, with a first and lean, not South American, because he likes so ``. Wrest? Maybe. Cry in secret, watch him dance, while sleeping on the train and curse me for being in love with a twenty-four who do not know what to do with his life? Too. Confess your mom which in almost thirty years you never said nothing, but nothing nothing, that you love someone? Done. I arrived at this point. To the point that I start crying at once for something that there's no, that `there can never be, I can not explain. Crying, `because I want to take courage in hand and tell him that I seem to be giving so much time, without there being an equality of feeling. That do not demand anything in return, I do it because `I can feel it, but that, in short, it seems to me that I take for granted. It hurts, hurts like hallucinating. Hide all I say that is bad, who treats me badly, we look around and play like teenagers, and he does not see, does not want to see. They see it all and he was not. They see how we are together and as we understand it, but the attraction on his part there is that sense has to play against the windmills? Absolutely nothing. Male honey.
more than forty-eight hours together, imagine the suffering and even joy. 'Cause it makes me feel good, you just see him smile, watching her eyes and for me is everything. I love him a good soul. Enough to send down there that has been "a night with a friend," much to turn a blind eye when taking a free condom "because I can always serve, or do I need." Call it Masochism. Wanting to go ahead regardless. Why does something so great I've never felt for anyone, I've never been so good with `no, 'but never so much as bad as when he tells me that" they are heavy, "who are" abusive " that "his friend". Knew. I knew that every slap, pinch each other are a metaphor, I knew that all eyes contain three thousand thoughts, I knew that every word you keep it for who knows what `. Knew how. Point. `Yes, we are pathetic, however it.
I gave myself a break from Facebook, are already in two days, which for myself is absolutely no link record.Niente status. I have not replied to a message yesterday. Today I also drain the phone and facebook is blocked from work, so everything happens to the bean. Let's see how long it lasts. Detach at all? And all the concerts booked together? Confessing all? For what? Keep everything inside? I have a confusion in the head, unbelievable, I do not understand anything.
I can see him in two weeks. We have a party. In the meantime I started to look for work, because here `just can not do it anymore. I started to see people for coffee, to chat, to resume my social life. Not just him.
I went out for a drink and dinner with the ex of a friend, who is here a month. And you know how you treat a man like this should be. And I'm going to go out with him again, to feel good until the end. Although I love
him. Now I admit, but it is a terrible evil.
0 comments:
Post a Comment