turning point.
We're back in the land Albion. For centuries, outdated, not that they do not feel the need, but finally I was on vacation. Without the obsession with "I do, I gotta go, I sleep four hours." In Italy. That is where I officially realized that I belong no more ', but every so often need. Serve a mother who brings you the juice to bed and wakes you up, Christmas dinner, you need to play with cousins \u200b\u200band even get to see Winnie the Pooh on You Tube with one of them. Need to go out to eat and for once do the fake posh restaurant to cool and fill with meats, delicious mushroom risotto, filet with potatoes, creme caramel and cream. When they do not pay anything, even more 'beautiful.
I said, I love Italy. I love it. But I do not belong there. Of course, I have a job that excites me. of course I have to stop acting like a fifteen. 'Cause I actually know what I want and what I deserve.
I have twenty-seven, there is no point in hiding behind a finger. It is not that it should get married tomorrow, that is to start a family at once. `But let's face it, when you live alone for so you feel like having a family, no matter how it is. I grew up in a wonderful family, I know what it means to love and be loved. Anyone who knows me knows that I always throw it downward, that is a cosmic pessimist. I lose to human cases. I deal with two degrees as if it were two blankets. And I mean it. These holidays have made me realize that I actually want someone crazy for music as me. But that `I am entitled to want a beautiful family as mine. Someone to love me and not to have fun around SO, claiming to be freedom. Maybe there's a time for everything. And this is my time to understand. To understand what I want and that is that I need. And I will curse, but what I deserve. I spent tears and sacrifices made invisible to people who do not have them included. Maybe it's time that you do not have more simply. And began to think of you. What do you want to like and why. For what you did before, to the sacrifices that were made for you.
Think of words that you have been said before leaving, one of my usual ravings from pre-departure, leaving Italy. That's where you see important people, the one where you leave them, that of yourself you want to understand, I do not want here. The one where you understand that you give `who knows what to let the hours pass without something happening in particular, but you're fine.
I was seven days without a Blackberry without the obsession of watching, reading emails and Facebook updates. Even if I had it is a PC at your hand. I disconnected, I filled with music and I looked into it. And back. I thought about what I did, where I was. Spain, Ireland, Italy, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Belgium, the Netherlands. New York is waiting for me. The year 2011 is waiting for me.
this particular year is `. I still can not actually give him a vote, because it `s so much I lost, I gained so much I learned.
I can not say I have a heart of stone, or heart in a cage, as they say The Strokes. It is not true. Because some believe to adapt to what is `, or try to change for someone, well, that I'm not able to do so.
that I'm back with the book. I'm crazy but that is is always the "good girl," Why do the poor me I can commit, but let's face it bluntly, are not so `.
I believe in family, I believe in Love. Well, I think, `if you will not find my other half, it means that should be like. I believe that I have received so much already. And I think I must learn to appreciate my crazy life. Without racing up the stairs of the subway. Friends of countries in a thousand. Of cousins \u200b\u200bwho know that "Na 'and` on the plane, lives far away, with the squirrels in the parks. " I believe in life. And it cost me to say.
I think I'll make it so, as I've always done. Alone. But he who loves me behind. Saro `saccharine, but this is me.
I'm the one that gives you the `soul, even if you do not deserve it. Will do anything ...
what drives to concerts.
I now know who I am.
The difference is that now I know and I became aware of what I really need. December
0 comments:
Post a Comment