nothing's wrong today.
serata.Un Another beautiful Another beautiful concert.
And many small things that make me feel good, do not ask for more. I do not want blatant expressions of affection, I do not want big things, I know that I belong, I know that's not me.
I just know that if I stay I look back and I get lost in the crowd. I like to know that in the middle of the mosh and 'them' behind me, even if I defend myself well, indeed. I like pat in the face and tell me that there are myeloma and sentimental, but they are beautiful things. And how. I like to make fools and scimmiotare Bloody Bettroots. I like to sing "there is nothing wrong today" on a Delphic voice. 'Cause there's nothing wrong now, I do not want anything. I am happy to work another 4 hours, after only 4 hours of sleep. I slept in the same bed, brother and sister fall asleep crap shoot.
watch you sleeping, while I put the glaze, which is bright red and I could not, because `the work could not have bright colors. Becoming . I dream of the fairy tale, said one of my best friends and maybe a little, without false modesty, I deserve it too, but love is too. Hope you find someone that I love him as much as I want.
0 comments:
Post a Comment