. March 21, 2010 due
Some further details of Camillo Monaco.
Dear Franco,
as always I will be grateful if you want to host me and give the space that you feel is appropriate. I will not, in fact, taking away from others and maybe a lot more qualified than me (and I assure you there are, starting with who you wanted to sleep in your brochure).
would like to make some further clarifications:
• Just the quote that you make the text Welcome is the one that most baffles me because it shows all the defense witnesses and the absolution of the reasons Monaco. Some of the people who argued that there was no reason to fear that the movement of the square or the Monaco was to stir the guard are the same as that in other documents, are accused of "duplicity" and ambiguous behaviors begin, if I remember correctly, this when I quote from memory, and then I could be wrong, just from De Angelis. I repeat, I consider much more careful and historically correct the position of Dr Andriani that opens wide openings for discussion in future. I do not want, rather than the action of Monaco and Oritani patriots who worked with him were seen only with the key to understanding this situation and not tied to any political action in the Risorgimento Oria. So yes you can cause the criminalization (a bit like is happening with some discussion on the problem, very complex and more serious, foibe)
• If I took the liberty to criticize
as always I will be grateful if you want to host me and give the space that you feel is appropriate. I will not, in fact, taking away from others and maybe a lot more qualified than me (and I assure you there are, starting with who you wanted to sleep in your brochure).
would like to make some further clarifications:
• Just the quote that you make the text Welcome is the one that most baffles me because it shows all the defense witnesses and the absolution of the reasons Monaco. Some of the people who argued that there was no reason to fear that the movement of the square or the Monaco was to stir the guard are the same as that in other documents, are accused of "duplicity" and ambiguous behaviors begin, if I remember correctly, this when I quote from memory, and then I could be wrong, just from De Angelis. I repeat, I consider much more careful and historically correct the position of Dr Andriani that opens wide openings for discussion in future. I do not want, rather than the action of Monaco and Oritani patriots who worked with him were seen only with the key to understanding this situation and not tied to any political action in the Risorgimento Oria. So yes you can cause the criminalization (a bit like is happening with some discussion on the problem, very complex and more serious, foibe)
• If I took the liberty to criticize
0 comments:
Post a Comment