Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Largestboobsof The World

Why it is so `

It is SO. Intimate, direct, wavering, unsteady ee confusing.
As my mood.

return from overseas, who still say it is impressive. La `,` beyond the conceivable, and yet now is designed Why was there.

A hardness of soul recovery, regained. yet, and yet blows. No, I do not know if it blows or not. Today `blowing so much to be sick, hurt by debris that I thought were buried back there where who knows. They are small crumbs become heaps, and they hurt, they feel bad, but I just want to smile, or groped, anything whatsoever.

(+ Tour with notebooks and pens, I overestimated the desire to put in a row, one behind the other rambling words that make sense to me, just for me, as a warning and retaliation +)

Another, yet another flight on Sunday, soon, Italy again, home again, to try to fix that which hurts, that which affects and may affect my choices or make void or empty, choose words well.

's weird. Forte, "sure of yourself, as you seem to the shots" and then this. Again. Remedios.
Of the various paths taken of various people I met, the essence juice, then spit it like poison.
Tap scialaquare or rinse the mouth with rage and honor, maybe even love. All mixed together, like a potion, which has very little magic.

Fate, destiny, fate and rising to the setting.

Force! `Come on, take that which is yours by right!

kneel, dangling without distinction, with tired limbs, ruined, ruinous.

bring experiment, experience, feel, feel. Cagnoscenza teacher who stands to shame, which requires first and then hidden inside or behind, but ... but if `.

Simple simplicity of it or doctrine ad personam.

Sounds, mixed, sharp, painful and intense. Penetrating, that through you, even if you do not give to see.

close in your world, your own, that is yours, only yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment