Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Invite Wording In Tamil

Wonderful Arianna: it is bronze! Good morning

Wonderful company Arianna Fontana won the bronze medal in the 500 meters. This is the first bay to the individual in the history of women's short track.

The semifinal seemed already very good result. The only European in the race, Arianna part of the fourth lane and burning U.S. and China in half a turn. Then subjected to the return of the Zhou arriving to one thousandth, but despite the impression it was live the other remains behind.

The finale is a masterpiece of crazy new departure and the Canadian Clegg is exceeded. Secure third place not dare storm the second position (Meng, repeating that the gold in Turin, is from another planet) and raises his hands to the sky to a stunning bronze.

"I dedicate the medal to myself, for all the sacrifices I made. I pulled out the nails when needed, we realize the dream since I was small I grow. The medal of Turin was exciting, but winning alone has a different flavor. I'm delighted. "

Greatest Arianna. Behind that angelic face and the tiny stature hides a champion.

Daniel Todisco

0 comments:

Post a Comment