Friday, November 21, 2008

Effect Of Chest Infection On Fetus

Hotel - Hotel Intro




Hotel Erotika - (SRL)


"Oh, the gentlemen are talking and the midnight moon is on Riverside / They are drinking and walking and it's time for me to slip away / I live in another world where life and death are fixed in the memory / Where the land is tied with love beads and all I see are dark eyes "(Bob Dylan's" Dark Eyes ")


PART ONE

The rain continued. It was a constant rain (like pain), a hard rain and steaming rain that had sweat a burst, a burst, a dash, on the water, a whip over his eyes, a flood of rain any rain, along with I remember all the other rains. It rained a ton, a rain drumming, which beheaded the pine forest, cut trees like giant shears, shearing fields, digging tunnels in ground and dissolved bushes. Numb the hands of men in wrinkled hands by monkeys. It rained a shower glass, which had never end ...

Demetrius finally reached the Hotel Erotica. Out as two zombie, saw those scarecrows, soaked, exhausted, undone as chalk was melting. Demetrius had a face that had once been brown, but now the rain and loneliness, had washed up to fade, and the rain had diluted the color of the eyes were gray, like the teeth and her hair ... A thirty defeated in his burden to atone ...

An old neon purple heather which reads tel ... Mina's voice explodes in one of his incredible phrasing / A piano bar pianist, performs a sinuous suite that a reporter called and disillusioned romantic salute Rachel Lounge

Another night spent eroticism Hotel, to heal your wounds with the bourbon and the rough tongue of a trans desperate dreams of a different body, a few corners in most, a few less bells and whistles, and cuddly to be served to prevent more pain, more pain free, the voices of young unfortunates who did not like to spend time mistreating someone who has had setbacks since too much and pray God another, more magnanimous and compassionate, with a heart and strong arms ...

a selfish world that does not escape from a pure heart or helpless, until will have dug a groove that will become a callus of misunderstanding ... He wandered like a shadow in the night, this time in defeat, proudly holding a torch of hope and humanity.

"There's a world inside my world I can not reveal. A universe made of pieces of flesh and nerves, is a tattered shirt as a song by Willie Nelson. Blood on the windshield & lyrical amazement ancestral horror! There is a dream inside my world of Lardos thighs, languages \u200b\u200bsweatshirts, sweat, red wine and morning-after pills. It all sounds coitus lost or forgotten in this lonely night at 'Hotel Erotica, where the desperate gangrene as I mourn their loved one. E ' a symphony of despair, and as drops on my waterproof make me company. Everything remains on the surface and as a supposed heroin burning and tends to rise. A bump invades my meditation. Silver bullets have these memories, a past and a present cumbersome to decipher. But there is no magic nor innocence, only two slots that others call her eyes half-closed. I walked up to restless wandering and find my questions ever massacred by reality. Lying in my bed, perpetual seekers, more and more fragrant of ineffable Victorious Defeat. I see children and adults, wise and innocent, rebellious reactionaries who puts on clothes, holding out his hand in reward ... "
another injection of confidence over my skin ... A kiss of friendship and complicity, something that neither money nor prestige can still corrupt. And when I pay you you're not a prostitute, but my mind, like Swiss cheese is covered with worms. Sitting in this room naked erotic Hotel, I always take that and the owner looked at me with making dubious, buttery look at your breasts, ready to fill my pain. Your buttocks soft and sinuous curves abound in perverse awareness. I always had a weakness for beautiful women with long hair and smooth, do not know how but I always kept a safe distance ... I drink consecrated by your blood mystical navel ... and for the first time I tell my obsessions, fears, and understanding that only you know to be a goddess, while the work of tongue, lips and smiles. I need your scent, tonight, I'm the ultimate warrior survived its destruction, as a white lion cub who wants to play with his brothers gone, sucking milk from the herd without slamming more about this gilded cage that smells like metal and carob. When We Were Kings, and when the Kings of the Sun and Come dressed in our skins as a sign of adoration. Perfect machine of force. Epitome of the Cosmos. Able to walk a few meters away in a gust of wind and to copulate until the end of the day. We will return to roar, we will return to reign. "The future belongs to us in our past." We were already predisposed to corruption, with a false idealism to be bandied about, ready to trade for a bedroom ephemeral our principles and our clothes. To put on sale: the heart, the cock, muscles ... all goes to the highest bidder, not necessarily to those who deserve our desires. We had the first and contaminate those things they took were the purity and the dream we chase in vain and now regret them, but we know of them depreciated and sold off as useless appendages that slowed the race, just as he lost the tail. There is a snake that crawls and charms, without falling style, perhaps because it has no style.

But it is always me what is wrong and hungry and sleep when no one is ready to offer relief to this troubled skin that was male and now it is not more ... And the symbolic value of things, but even the best families have lost their Heralds, and now you can not find your open bar whenever you have a dry throat just like you can not find the legs every time you open the flag hoisting. The vacuum horn plays wasted words that say he is not busy being born is busy dying ... There is no problem parent, I'm just a sigh ... Torn arid land that feeds on light and dark, the asphalt on the road burn, burn damn of sweat and ghosts. And perhaps it is a mirage that bottle of water and soil, left to die among the rocks and weeds of the desert. The Valkyrie of darkness is waiting for me at the crossroads of desires. Outside: The rain falls on the tree and the semen dries on the belly.
I hate the sun setting in the evening, makes me think that is my last lap. If tomorrow I'm like today, I'll pack up and go away from here. You must have a heart like a rock in the sea, otherwise she would not go so far away from me. But everything I own today are carob seeds for draft horses ... and all I see are dark eyes ...
call me perverted, but my only perversion is still persist in wanting to breathe. But I'm not going to give in to Them, call me an idealist from the mattress, a smelly mutandaro, and is, after all my god invented man because he was disappointed with the monkey. There are many good ways to protect yourself from temptations, but the best is cowardice. Your steaming broth covers all my sad scar, my imperfect certainties are covered with fluff, and my thoughts brooding resignation and hatred, in that old chest ...

tired and lost in the rain, heat and deadly as the greed, such as sand eyes. Brother in arms, our delivery is not to give an outpost of putrid mud. Dissolute living room, rejected cocktail bar, Masked and Anonymous. Hospital buildings as temples to the diseases they are creating. I'll get out of my mouth just fire and flames, poison pours forth from my cuore.Una possible redemption will give us another chance for error. The last thing a sensible man can do is to stand with the people. Ready to fight my battle. The best way to be happy is to try to cheer somebody else.

Notes

The acronym stands for SRL greet Rachel Lounge


Characters and performers (actors anonymous and won)

Demetrius (Demetrius Call)
Rachel (Rachel salute)
The waitress in the bar (let us give a good tip)

0 comments:

Post a Comment