HAIR IN THE 'EGG
Before then pay interview
(sale of distilled idiocy at reasonable prices)
not be misled by the subtitle. What matters is the name of the book you are reading, The nit . I will speak, in this case, the essential texts to better understand the culture of comics. I read with no little interest in a reprint of the volume of Filippo Scozzari Before then pay remember, and I consider it more of a testimony for those who want to deepen the Italian history of the '70s, not just the cartoon (the period of student protest, collectives, Radio Alice, the Red Brigades, and why not, a corrupt political - for a change) . The original thing is that this analysis goes through the story of a group that has made the history of Italian comic (the types of Cannibal Frigidaire before and then).
My task, however, remains to find the "nit" and, surprise, surprise, in this case I found a little 'more than one.
Pile No. 1: the book is important, but the author describes the background, talking about rods, pears, and horns of other women. Sign in detail in many of the personal sphere, without knocking or asking permission, except in his own. It preserves the role of omniscient narrator and even a little 'Paraculo. And this is before the eyes of all. To achieve consistency of his testimony would have been better to act with more humility and get involved more frequently.
Hairy # 2: talking about a little evil 'for everyone, left and right, good Philip writes of the lack of consistency in defending Lorenzo Mattotti agent "Quipos (Ravoni) for Then dive into the world of illustration and forget the comics (false).
Consistency? The latest "efforts" of Scozzari ... someone explain to me what to do with the balloon.
Hairy # 3: Sergio writes "... Staino is such a poor man who always loses, even when it comes penultimate" . Points out later to refer to him as a draftsman.
Personally, I read in more than a few of his statements "cazzettino" with envy. Undeniable is the best professional status attained by many of his colleagues of (Staino, Mattotti, Mattioli, Altan, ...) .
Hairy # 4: the Italian is not an opinion, and the use-abuse of the euphonic (Case unfortunately widespread) is a concept to be reviewed, including the "friendly" Philip.
I tried to ask several things via e-mail to Master, a known sample availability. I did the same experiment with coprolites would have given more encouraging results. * The responses that I received, greedy and rude, actually wanted to say one thing: Before you pay Then interview.
Mah!
Giulio Laurenzi
* Answers (in no particular order - do not deserve a different publication): "of course" - "I have reason, ALWAYS, Furbino. No "-" Never More "-" As for me? "-" Designer. He I parlan of plague, but I know nn, so silent. "-" V. book "-" Zero "-" Look, forget it: THEN, AND THEN I SAY, MI Corben was a teacher. NOW NN +. "-" Never leaves the studio. However NN I care nothing. "-" Zero> and zero <” – “Ma va’ la.” – “Mi fregankzz” .
Coniglio Editore
Before then remember to pay
Filippo Scozzari
€ 14.00 Pages 206 (Maxima amoral) 88-88833-13-7
NOTES
THE BOOK: This book is the story, experienced first-hand from one of his historical protagonists of the great season that gave birth to the new Italian comic, the new political satire, the best part of the creativity of the seventies, a fundamental and historical journals such as cannibalism, Frigidaire, Evil. A group of brave, stupid and indecent communication genes, duly compensated, "the taste and imagination of a nation accustomed to living rooms and on the third fret pages of crap just for the central galaxy. " Rained complaints, sometimes seizures, but the banks are now broken and the success of these authors is rampant, not only in Italy. Tanino Liberatore, Massimo Mattioli, Andrea Pazienza, Filippo Scozzari, Vincent Sparagna, Stefano Tamburini: a great history of Italian creativity, which all too easy to remove, and now someone wants to try to soften.
THE AUTHOR: Filippo Scozzari Scozzari
Philip was born in 1946 in Bologna. In the mid-seventies begins on Re Nudo. After working with the Wizard, Alteralter and Evil, is among the founders of cannibalism and Frigidaire, whose pages will publish Hundreds of cartoons, text, pictures and dozens of comics. From the mid-eighties, Scozzari alternates with the comic [he was deputy head of Frigidaire and executive director of the Monday of the Republic, the satirical newspaper insert Independence Square], illustrations for advertising, film posters and not, record covers and labels for fashion. Currently it has ceased to make comics "because there are more magazines that publish them," and is a writer and painter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment